Re: [amibroker] re: Dec 2001 cotton

Anthony:

If you can calculate the probability with Excel, why
can't you do so with AFL?  Is your study similar to Fishback's ODDS
probability cones, which is summarized below?

<FONT
size=2>"ODDS Probability Cones (which are greatly influenced by recent price
volatility) provide you with a visual
guide to the most probable range of future prices.<SPAN
> This range (i.e. the cone's width) is
determined by recent volatility in prices, the number of time periods projected,
and the probability percentage (e.g., 68% confidence, 90% confidence,
etc.). The more volatile the security
prices, the wider the expected range of future prices and hence the wider the
cones. The cones always widen fromthe
apex even if recent volatility is very low, because as time increases, the
better the odds of a significant price move."  From <A
href="">http://www.paritech.com/education/technical/indicators/volatility/odds.asp.
Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE