Re: [amibroker] Re: Manioc question

Hello,

These are small hints to use AmiBroker better:

> [....snip....]
>
> After a full day of use of the basic features only (didn't get in all
> the AFL world):
>
> What I like most at first glance:
> [... snip good features - thank you BTW....]

> - Lack of drawing tools (Fans lines....)
Will be added in 3.7
> - Its a bit unconfortable to manage the left pane, in particular when
> you want to mass delete / copy tickers. I would have liked the
> standard right click / rename / delete / move / copy....
Some of this functionality is accessible trhough Stock->Organize assignments
and some (to do mass-delete) will be added in 3.65.

> - Mouse wheel is unused.
A wheel mouse support will be added as soon as I buy one for testing :-))

> - You can't have several charts in the same window. It would be nice
> for example to have a tab with the base chart (changing when you jump
> from a ticker to another) and other non changing charts, like the
> Nasdaq index and the dow jones on top of the security you are
> curently displaying in a tab. I know you can open several window
> with different charts so its not really a problem though.
As you noticed you can have multiple windows open with multiple stocks
data using Window->New menu.
But... you can also display Nasdaq index chart in one of the panes
of an existing window if you create a custom indicator like this:

graph0 = foreign("^IXIC", "C");
graph0style = 64;

> Overall, I'm really happy of my purchase and will have great pleasure
> to see the programm grow.
Glad to hear that.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko