Re: Manioc question

> But... you can also display Nasdaq index chart in one of the panes
> of an existing window if you create a custom indicator like this:
>
> graph0 = foreign("^IXIC", "C");
> graph0style = 64;

Hey, thats smart and works really well thanks: I have both DJI and
IXIC along with my chart on sheet pane 4 :))

However, there is something weird.
The nasdaq and the dow jones are not displayed in candlestick, but in
strange white bars instead.

When the pane display a stock + DJI formula + IXIC formula it
displays the bar.
When I display lets say DJI as main stock + DJI formula + IXIC
formula, the DJI formula is correctly displayed as candlestick. Whats
weird is that it change to bars when I display another stock ?!

I've put the two formulas:

graph0 = foreign("^DJI", "C");
graph0style = 64;

and