Re: Oversold and Overbought Time

Dear Nathan,
Thank you very much for your reply and kind words.
All "Breath Indicators" apply to any userīs database on daily basis.
Slight modifications are sometimes neccessary, to express the way a
certain market breaths.
I will give correlations of various markets after part 1 is
integrated.
Your warm interest is a great help.

Best regards
Dimitris Tsokakis