Re: [amibroker] Re: Oversold and Overbought Time

Dimitris:

Yes, technology is getting faster and faster.
But to what end?   Does it make sense to go down the continuous
optimization route?  In my experience, that route does not work any better
(maybe worse) than just settling on a single set of parameters, learning how the
indicator behaves, and using it.  Perhaps it is just my experience,
but system robustness seems to decline as optimization increases.
Seems to be the nature of the beast.

Bill