Re: [amibroker] Oversold and Overbought Time

At 01:11 PM 7/23/01 +0300, you wrote:
> Oversold and overbought levels are usually selected by experience and may
>be not satisfactory for a certain Market.
>We can change levels in order to give a more reliable description of the
>Market.

I have been struggling to find a good "Timer Indicator" and what you are
suggesting is certainly a promising approach. Is it correct to assume what
you propose is a formula which can be run on a daily basis for all stocks
in each user's database? If so, it seems likely it would provide a much
more accurate picture of current conditions and avoid, as you have so
correctly pointed out, the arbitrary 70% Overbought/30% Oversold conceps
which can be of little or no value in any given market.

Your previous work has provided the group with many excellent strategies
and codes. Looking forward to this addition.

Best regards, Nate Berger