Re: Oversold and Overbought Time

Dear John,
Thank you for your reply.

"many TA indicators can spend a long time at extended levels"
this is exactly what I am wondering. We, people, observe long
oversold or overbought periods. Strong buyers or sellers do not.
They act quickly, when their o/s or o/b criterion is OK.
If we take a lower o/s level, the o/s time will not be too long.
I will revert with details on the subject.

Dimitris Tsokakis