Re: [amibroker] Re: data import

Hello,

Craig Griffin:
Welcome to the list and thank you for your kind words.

Trader:
I understand that you might get frustrated because
using A/D data is not described well (the only reference
is "Using composites" in http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/04-2000.html,
but this does not cover importing A/D data from other sources)
As I promised I will cover this topic in the next issue of the newsletter.
And... I really got the data from QP2 and imported them without
troubles into AB. It all took 2 minutes (including manual creation of .LST file
in QP2 Charts program, exporting from QP2, importing to AB and checking
the formula for MCO).

David, Steve, Mark:
Thank you so much. I can always count on you :-)

One more thing:
I am currently finishing (mainly testing) the version 3.64 beta.
It will be released tommorrow.
Then in the middle of the next week a full 3.65 will come up.
(This is more or less in time with the schedule shown at
http://www.amibroker.com/todo.html)

As always there will be more new things added that previously
announced :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com