Re: [amibroker] Wish list rewritten

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 at 07:39:24, Tomasz Janeczko <tj@xxxx>
wrote about [amibroker] Wish list rewritten:

OK, this may be funny, but in the book "The Spiral Calendar and its
Effect of Financial Markets and Human Events" Cristopher Carolan gives
some insight on influence of the moon, fibonacci numbers and so on.

Agreed, there is a humorous element, but often valid information/facts
can be identified from what may initially appear to be ludicrous
sources. I'm sure Cycles, and Triangles and Pennants have all been a
belly laugh for many. And still some fundamentalists laugh at technical
analysis as sheer fortune telling. In my youth I had the pleasure of
studying Astrology in considerable depth and found that it gave me a far
greater insight into character and personality - whether the subject was
considered true or not. I found the experience beneficial, though I
would still query some aspects of it and how it is interpreted.

My philosophy is to provide THE TOOLS for users of AmiBroker. If
someone asks for something I am willing to help and include the tool
into AmiBroker. Is this bad? I guess not.

An excellent and customer oriented approach IMO, and one that I am
willing to support.

There was something on the TV a few months ago about this bloke
predicting the weather using sun spots... and he was making big money
as a consultant to a number of large reputable firms. The UK
Meteorological Office thought he was a quack. Nevertheless he seemed to
have a high level of success. We live and learn eh! :-)

Anyway back to reading the tea-cups... Cheers

Peter

--
Peter Carr
Email: pcarr@xxxx ICQ: 22586379