Re: [amibroker] Wish list rewritten

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 at 06:50:46, David Holzgrefe <dtholz@xxxx>

wrote about [amibroker] Wish list rewritten:

Here's where I need a little help for the expert ami community how do
you think i should treat the signals from the dog after market hrs , as
the dog scratches 24/7

I'm sure Bow Theory (more commonly known as Bow-Wow Theory) provides
guidance on how to proceed, and to avoid barking up the wrong tree, here
are its basic tenets:

1 As its a flea market, everything is discounted, and no part of the
dog is excluded from being considered as a valid signal area.
2 There are three trends: Minor - the odd scratch, usually one leg
raises occasionally to signal area; Secondary - Excessive rolling on
floor or rubbing against chair; Primary - prolonged scratching with the
hind leg about the neck and upper body.
3 Three phases to major trends - accumulation of fleas, participation
with fleas (the itchy/scratchy phase), and the distribution phase (pass
it onto your nearest neighbour - or 'going short').
4 The more signals encountered, the more it confirms the likelihood of
a flea market.
5 The volume of actual fleas will confirm the seriousness of the trend
6 The trend is assumed to be in effect until the powders, the vet or
the cessation of scratching signals a definite reversal in behaviour.

Good luck with the pooch :-)))

Peter

--
Peter Carr