Re: [amibroker] Advancing-Declining Issues

Hello,

1. "All markets" simply performs calculations for
all markets. If you select "NYSE" advances/declines will be recalculated only
for single, selected market
2. The values come from internally
managed data holding the number of advancint/declining and unchanged
issues. These data could be calculated using "Composite
    recalculation
tool"
3. Yes, composites are per-market. AdvDecline is
the same for all stocks belonging to given market. Whe some stock is selected
AmiBroker checks to which market
it belongs, takes precalculated A/D/U data
and calculates indicator values (Ad line)

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE