Re: [amibroker] Re: Comments on Backtesting

Jim:

Actually cause and effect can only be established by a
theory that explains observations.  That is beyond the present exercise,
which is simply looking for correlations.  To be sure, statistically
valid correlations, as you suggest, should be the goal.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE