Re: [amibroker] Markets/Groups/Sectors/Industries

Dear Peter,

1. Sectors are connected with industries. Once you assign a stock to the industry
it "automatically" belongs to the sector to which given industry is assigned to.
For the details please check "Tutorial: Working with sectors and industries" section
of User's Guide

2. IsDirty flag is used to mark modified (or "dirty") status of the stock. This status
is used to decide if given stock data should be saved when workspace is saved.
You should NOT use this flag for other purposes.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com