Re: DT's work

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Mad Trader" <traders10@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dimitris, I finally got some time to look at your recent AB
> work....interesting stuff.
>
> I have included a chart layout I used to evaluate your OBI-OSI
indicators.
> Viewing these five at the same time helped me see what you are
trying to
> show.

> 5.The 10/13/2000 RSI obi osi was a very big false signal for the
overall
> market (not shown here), is that correct?

The codes placed to AFL Library work.
I have made all neccessary checks before.
The correct application is up to you.

> 6. The individual security and market signals work very well
together if the
> stock is highly correlated to the overall market (ADCT has a low
> correlation). If the correlation is low then one needs to be very
careful
> about drawing trading conclusions from any of the market based
charts,
> although the upper two security based charts are helpful.

I did not gave any trading conclusion. I just try to describe market
behavior and perhaps predict some turning points.

> 7. In one of your recent posts you plotted a continuous curve for
Stochd
> OSI, where did that "foreign" security get generated and how do I
plot it?

It is explained in AFL Library, as a commentary in Stochdosi.
> Very nice work, thank you
> Trader

Let me here make some comment. The best phrase of your text is "you
plotted a continuous curve".
Do you understand that this "continuous" curve would be only a dream
whithout the "composites" code. Look around you,in the sophisticated
software world, if there is something similar.
It is not bad to evaluate things so generously offered.

Thank you for this opportunity to read this phrase.

Dimitris Tsokakis