Re: AmiBroker 3.61 (Win32) available

G'day Tomasz,

I've installed 3.61 (upgrade over 3.60a) but am still having problems
with relative strength. Problems are as previously advised - the
graphs show spike points which I expect are divide by zero errors.

Are these expected to be all resolved ?

Would you like some examples ?

Thanks,

Geoff

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A new version 3.61 is available for download from:
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab361.zip
>
> Please note that the archive contains only Broker.EXE and
CoolTool.DLL files
> so you should have previous version (3.60) installed first and
overwrite these
> two files by hand.
>
> Changes:
>
> Ver 3.61.0
> ----------
> + Fixed garbling text when storing the most recently used formula
> to registry after saving the AFL to file
> + AFL formula in automatic analysis is saved to registry BEFORE
> running any scan/explore/backtest so in case of crash the
> edited formula is preserved.
> + Fixed Stock->Split date handling (was broken since AmiBroker is
handling
> date display according to system settings)
> + Second parameter (data field) in Foreign() function is not case
sensitive anymore
> + Indicator Builder: when custom scaling Min/Max levels are equal
AmiBroker switches to automatic scaling
> + Comparative Relative Strength chart, relstrength() and foreign()
AFL functions