DT's work

I have included a chart layout I used to evaluate your OBI-OSI indicators.
Viewing these five at the same time helped me see what you are trying to
show.

Questions:

1.Stoch pos divergence indicator. If the black vertical bars indicate a
divergence between security price and the stochastic of the security price,
what is the significance of the red plot that surrounds some verticle black
bars?

2. Same question for the stoch neg diverg indicator with the green plot on
some of the bars.

3. The # of issues with divergences plot makes sense to me as a
representation of what is occurring in the market as a whole. We have adv
and decl issues, up vol and down vol, and now OBI and OSI as a market
indicator. Is this correct?

4. I am surprised how different the bottom two plots look.(stoch obi osi
and RSI obi and osi)

5.The 10/13/2000 RSI obi osi was a very big false signal for the overall
market (not shown here), is that correct?

6. The individual security and market signals work very well together if the
stock is highly correlated to the overall market (ADCT has a low
correlation). If the correlation is low then one needs to be very careful
about drawing trading conclusions from any of the market based charts,
although the upper two security based charts are helpful.

7. In one of your recent posts you plotted a continuous curve for Stochd
OSI, where did that "foreign" security get generated and how do I plot it?

Very nice work, thank you
Trader