Re: EOD Data source.

Thanks for all the suggestions:

I am currently a QP2 user but would like to switch to something else.

I am also in the process of installing the HGS Warehouse for ERG
related prescanning (www.highgrowthstock.com). HGS locks me into QP2
I think.

Are there other alternatives to services like HGS.

Also, I heard over at QP2 that AmiBroker will supply real-time at
some point. Any "feel" for when that might happen?

Also to ThomasZ, I have downloaded the trial and am reading the doc.
Any way around the problem of getting my QP2 data into AmiBroker
during the trial? To tell the truth, if you say NO, I'll probably
just register without the trial. You have a big sales force over at
QP2 :-)

Don

Thanks again to all those who replied.

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:
> Markus:
>
> The CSI page notes (based on 1999 Futures article) that the two
cleanest suppliers in 1999 were CSI (1) and Reuters (2). Yahoo is
supplied by both. My guess is that they crosscheck one against the
other - at least that is what I would do. So in terms of data
quality, Yahoo should be as good as CSI. Other "public" users,
include MSN, Prodigy, Netscape, and AltaVista.

> Bill

Service.