Re: [amibroker] Re: EOD Data source.

Hello Don,

> Also, I heard over at QP2 that AmiBroker will supply real-time at
> some point. Any "feel" for when that might happen?
If all goes well this should be by the end of 2001.

> Also to ThomasZ, I have downloaded the trial and am reading the doc.
> Any way around the problem of getting my QP2 data into AmiBroker
> during the trial? To tell the truth, if you say NO, I'll probably
> just register without the trial. You have a big sales force over at
> QP2 :-)
Just because I want you to be 100% confident about your buying
decision I will make an exception for you and other QP2 mailing list subscribers:
The beta version of QP2/TC2000 data feed program for AmiBroker
is located here: http://www.amibroker.com/bin/af101beta.zip

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com