>From:
IVA GmbH
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 6:32
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] EOD Data
source.
Don,consider <A
href="">www.csidata.com. They claim to have the
cleanest data in theindustry (check out the related study on their
homepage) and their supportstaff is very
responsible.Markus----- Original Message -----From: <<A
href="">dizzymisslizzy@xxxx>To:
<<A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Saturday, July 07, 2001 11:40 PMSubject: [amibroker] EOD Data
source.> Hi,>> I'm new. Anyone have any opinions
of the best EOD data source to use> with AmiBroker. I'm interestedin
all NY, American, and NAZ sysbols.>> I'm mostly concerned with
data quality, and it does not have to be> free. Of course I'd takefree
if the quality is there.>> Thanks,>>
subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.