Re: [amibroker] AFL Indicator

Jaco-
I have been playing with this afl without much background or knowledge
and believe I see some opportunity here. ( I can finally beat the crap
out of buy and hold!)  Can you point me to any additional background
information and suggest any combinations with other indicators that could
potentially filter out some of the whipsaw trades?
Thanks,
-Tom McDaniel
Jaco Jonker wrote:

Hi, This
is a very simple alteration / combination to the RSI/Momentum indicators
which I stumbled on. I call it the MRI. What
is significant about this indicator is that it reaches its peak values
a day before the normal RSI reaches its peak value, which can help a lot
in the timing of your purchase. The 30/70 rule is still applicable, but
I include a averaged AFL system for those interested. Hope
you find it useful. Jaco
Jonker Johan Geerts
- The e-mail I sent you came back undelivered.
Terms of Service.