>From:
<A title=cliffelion@xxxx
href="">cliffelion@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 11:37
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: error with
stops in short trade back-test
Hi Tomasz,I am using 3.60.3. (upgrade to 3.60.0) I
also noticed that when I shift-double click on a short trade it does not
move to that trade.The problem I see occurs is that short trades are
closed by a stop ie. displayed as: Short (stop)in the direction of the
trade! .. the trades should close when the price goes up not when the
price goes down on a short trade.Cliff--- In
amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxx> wrote:> Hi
Cliff,> > Make sure you are using the latest version (3.60.3) as
there were small fixes to handling> stops. With this version
backtester shows trades closed by stop by displaying Long (stop)>
or Short (stop) in the result list.> > Best regards,>
Tomasz Janeczko>   ----- Original Message -----
amibroker@xxxx >   Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 3:00
AM>   Subject: [amibroker] error with stops in short trade
back-test> > >   Hi,>
>   I am back testing long and short positions. When I enable
stops as a >   percentage, the back-tester appears to
exit good short trades >   incorrectly - is anyone having
problems with this???> > >   Cliff
Elion> >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>        >
>   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.