>From:
DIMITRIS
TSOKAKIS
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 12:26
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: A
Question
Thank you very much Tomasz,For now I will use 4
different explorations.I just needed the confirmation.And you are24h
available(!)Thanks againDimitris Tsokakis--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Tomasz Janeczko" <<A
href="">tj@xxxx...> wrote:> Hello Dimitris,>
> It is possible but only using scripting and artificial stock>
holding the data you want to summarize accross the market.> >
See the example code I have sent to you.> > Best
regards,> Tomasz Janeczko> >   ----- Original
Message ----- >   From: Dimitris Tsokakis
>   To: amibroker@xxxx >   Sent: Saturday,
June 23, 2001 4:30 PM>   Subject: [amibroker] A
Question> > >   I try to answer the
following:>   For quantity S1 is>
-10<S1<10>   I want to find how many stocks are inthe
groups>   G1, with -10<S1<=-5>   G2,
with  -5<S1<=0>   G3, with  0<S1<=5
and>   G4, with  5<S1<10>
>   Is it possible to calculate with one "EXPLORE"
?>   Any idea appreciated.> >   Best
Regards>   Dimitris Tsokakis >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>        >
>   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.