Re: error with stops in short trade back-test

Hi Tomasz,

I am using 3.60.3. (upgrade to 3.60.0) I also noticed that when I
shift-double click on a short trade it does not move to that trade.

The problem I see occurs is that short trades are closed by a stop
ie. displayed as: Short (stop)in the direction of the trade! .. the
trades should close when the price goes up not when the price goes
down on a short trade.

Cliff

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Cliff,
>
> Make sure you are using the latest version (3.60.3) as there were
small fixes to handling
> stops. With this version backtester shows trades closed by stop by
displaying Long (stop)
> or Short (stop) in the result list.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko