>From:
<A title=traders10@xxxx
href="">traders10@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 6:11
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Dear
Trader

--- In amibroker@xxxx..., <A
href="">box25@xxxx... wrote:
(snip)
I have no complaints about AB in general, its value vs cost, or the
excellent support provided by Tomasz.  However, I have not switched
from TS, MS, SC, TAS, AIQ or Investigator to AB.AB has one
feature, the ability to back test a portfolio of securities, which I am
trying to use to evaluate trading system ideas.

(snip)
What programming I do
is application oriented primarily in MS or TS easy language.  What is
familiar and comfortable there is rather different in many ways from TJ's
vision of what he would like AB to be.  Those differences make it
difficult for me to move ahead with my project from time to
time.(snip)