>From:
<A title=traders10@xxxx
href="">traders10@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 4:07
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: cross error
msg
--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Tomasz Janeczko" <<A
href="">tj@xxxx...> wrote:> Hello,> > This
will not work because there is no "If-EndIf" construct in AFL> (itis
available in scripting however).> > The thing that IS available
is the Immediate-IF function. And you> can get desired effect
using:> > Xup = IIF( cross( pdi(), mdi() ), 1, 0 );>
> EptLo = IIF( cross( pdi(), mdi() ), Low, 0 );> Tomasz, yes
I tried those IIF functions....they ran so slowly that I had to throwthem
out if favor of something else...unfortunately there does not appear to be
anything else...the IF ENDIF construct for example.And I am not about
to learn VBA or Java script or what ever just so I can write a simple
script.My backtest run time jumped from 5 sec to 30 sec as soon as I
used IIF.TraderYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.