>From:
Tiziano
Fogliata
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 9:13
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Cannotsave
studies
At 21.26 15/06/2001, Tomasz Janeczko used the keyboard to type
what follows:
Check if
Help->About box says "Registered to: Tiziano Fogliata" - if yes, your
studies and all data shouldbe saved in
the database.Yes, of course.I think that AmiBroker
doesn't see a modification in a trendline like a change in the database.
If I draw a new trendline the word CHANGED appear at the bottom of the
screen. But if a change an existing one, this word doesn't
appear.Bye,Tiziano. Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.