>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">AmiBroker Mailing List
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 5:59
AM
Subject: [amibroker] "Interactive"AFL
Library
Hello,I have just launched an "interactive" AFL formula
library at:<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/list.phpThis
is database-driven collection of ready-to-use AFL formulas.It features
sorting, filtering and (simple) searching.But the best feature isthat
you can add your OWN formulas to thison-line library.I encourage
you to add the formulas that you wrote andshare with the others. I hope
that this form of sharing will be muchmore convenient and organized that
simply posting on Yahoo groups.Another interesting feature is that
when you go via "Details" linkyou can see more information and other
users' comments.You can also add your own comments.If you have any
suggestions about the library please don't hestitateto drop me a line.
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com Your
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A