Re: [amibroker] Cannot save studies

At 21.26 15/06/2001, Tomasz Janeczko used the keyboard to type what follows: Check if Help->About box says "Registered to: Tiziano Fogliata" - if yes, your studies and all data should be saved in the database. Yes, of course. I think that AmiBroker doesn't see a modification in a trendline like a change in the database. If I draw a new trendline the word CHANGED appear at the bottom of the screen. But if a change an existing one, this word doesn't appear. Bye, Tiziano.