Re: [amibroker] help on updating data....

Hello,

Please check out the Tutorial->Using AmiQuote section of
AmiBroker's User's guide
or consult the following document for the step-by-step
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/docs/ab304.html

Adding .aqd files: using registered version you don't need to
store, append or maintain your
aqd files - you just import daily file into AmiBroker database
and you can delete it,
because all information is stored in AmiBroker's own files. No
need to care about appending
aqd files.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko