Re: help on updating data....

Ciao C.,

Open Amibroker, then click on the icon ASCII import, then you will
see a window with the AmiQuote Daily(*.aqd) files. Click on the
first file, hold the shift key down and click on the last file so all
files are selected. Then click Open and all data will be updated
automaticly.

I hope I helped you.

Johan

--- In amibroker@xxxx, c.basetta@xxxx wrote:
> Hi all!! Sorry for my english...
> I'm Italian and i'm trying to download, import and update daily
data
> into Amibroker (i'm testing it)...
> I can download using Amiquote...
> I can import in Ami *.aqd files but.... how can i update
quotations??