Re: [amibroker] AUSTRALIAN TRADERS - Updated Industries

Thanks Geoff I've been meaning to update my data
for ages

? I noticed that something doesnt seem quite right

data is assigned to empty industries eg ABC was
assigned to 7
which is the sector number the industry should be
72 (cement)

or have i miss understood ?

Thanks David
<BLOCKQUOTE