With a little help ...

Hello,

I'm from Belgium and my native is Dutch, I'm not that good in
English, so, is there anybody who can help me in simple English or
Dutch?

I'm a novest user of AmiBroker an I've read the manual over a dozen
times, but I don't come a step further. I've read about Guru
Commentary, Arexx, format definition commands, ... but can't find how
to use it, or don't understand it.

I like to put all American stocks into my database, sorted by
market. Do I have to use a ticker list? Where can I find them? Do
I have to make them by myself? ...?

When I do automatic analysis, I'd like to obtain some supplementary
information, not alone ticker, but also full name and market and not
alone buy and sell date, but also buy and sell price. Is this
possible? And how?

Isn't there a faster way to download end-of-day data then by Yahoo!?
I will pay for it, but it has to be faster and easyer.

Please, can somebody help me before I get totally desperate!?!?!?!?

Best regards,

Johan