Suggestions

Sorry me again.

Just another couple of points I notice I really miss compared to Metastock.
(I'm just throwing these in as suggestions as I encounter them because I
have always personally found them very useful features in Metastock).

1. Crosshairs facility on charts - allows you to easily disriminate
values/levels on charts.

2. Data Panel on chart - allows you to see values of selected/all indicators
(saves having to laboriously position cursor over indicvidual chart
objects).

P.S. I think Amibroker is an excellent piece of TA software - the more I get
into it the more I find I like it.

Thanks
John