>From:
<A title=cliffelion@xxxx
href="">cliffelion@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 8:37
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Graph
Volume
Hi Bernard,I have used a scale factor in orderto
plot graphs with different ranges. See below - the close is used as the
full scale. Then I calculate a scale factor for the volume chart and
multiply the volume graph by the scale factor. You can create similar
scale factors for each indicator (that has different range)that you want
to include in the chart.Example:maxgraph = 3;blk = 2;
wht = 3; ltblu = 4; red = 5;  grn = 6; blu = 7; yel = 8;scaleV =
highest(close)/highest(volume);graph0 = close;  graph0Style =
64;   graph0color = blk;graph1 =
volume*scaleV;         graph1Style
= 2;    graph1color = yel;regards,Cliff
Elion--- In amibroker@xxxx, bbouree@xxxx wrote:>
Hello> > With multiple indicator I have one with volume like
> graph4= volume;> > but then all other indicators
disapered, I guess for a logical > problem of scale.> How can I
define a different scale for one indicator ?> >
BernardYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.