Re: Graph Volume

Hi Bernard,

I have used a scale factor in order to plot graphs with different
ranges. See below - the close is used as the full scale. Then I
calculate a scale factor for the volume chart and multiply the volume
graph by the scale factor. You can create similar scale factors for
each indicator (that has different range)that you want to include in
the chart.

Example:

maxgraph = 3;
blk = 2; wht = 3; ltblu = 4; red = 5; grn = 6; blu = 7; yel = 8;

scaleV = highest(close)/highest(volume);

graph0 = close;
graph0Style = 64; graph0color = blk;
graph1 = volume*scaleV;
graph1Style = 2; graph1color = yel;