Re: AmiBroker 3.60 beta available

Hi Steve,

--- In amibroker@xxxx, Steve Wiser <slwiserr@xxxx> wrote:
> Tomasz
>
> Could this be handled using a preferences selection? That is the arrow
> thing. I like it the way it is but I am sure others would prefer the other
> way.

See my other email: try the scan button and view all indicators.

> I still would like the auto-analyzer to have its settings saved from one
> session to the next. I normally use a particular set of switches and
> others would like to have theirs. Additionally, it would be nice to have a
> summary of these settings in the output of the summary of auto-analyzer
> output to keep us honest with our own settings. Just a thought.

Good thought. I would even go further and ask Tomasz whether he could
consider to include a facility in AFL which would allow to set
all relevant parameters - may be even the filter settings:
like
initsection {
market = "ASX";
longbuy = (open, 1);
};

The ultimate would be an 'autoinsert' button, which inserts this
'initsection' text into the current cursorposition - automatically
deriving the values from the current setting....

What do you think?
> Thanks again for a great program.
I join...

Regards - Ralf