Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 3.60 beta available

Hi,

In the full version 3.60 both possibilities will be available
1. double click - gives old-style all signals.
2. double click with SHIFT - only one trade.
(2 more RMB menu items for this will also be available)

But what do you think about adding this way of
operation also to scan and explore?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com