Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 3.60 beta available

Tomasz

Could this be handled using a preferences selection? That is the arrow
thing. I like it the way it is but I am sure others would prefer the other
way.

I still would like the auto-analyzer to have its settings saved from one
session to the next. I normally use a particular set of switches and
others would like to have theirs. Additionally, it would be nice to have a
summary of these settings in the output of the summary of auto-analyzer
output to keep us honest with our own settings. Just a thought.

Thanks again for a great program.

Steve