AFL Library

Hello again!
I spent the whole night reading 2 years of posts .. I must say that I
begin to know each of you :-)
And I see that my last post is right into the debate of sharing AFLs.
I would like to be part of your project, (I like very much Jaco
Jonker who is a bull -I see across his post that he loves to organise
and take decisions-).

Well.
I'm able to quickly create a little website with ASP pages linked to
an access database to host this library.

Knowing that:
The maximum size is 50Mo on the free hosting provider (www.efrance.fr)

It will be fully automated (You will be able to put everything in the
database from your browser)

A password will be required to enter the site, but inside, everyone
will have access to everyting and full rights to modify everything
(else, it is much more complex to do).

So, a need to filter the entrances (through the password delivery)

I don't know yet (for I haven't tested) on which format AFLs can be
inserted in the database (files or text). Anyway, it's possible and
very easy in text mode.

any search will be possible (customisable queries with your input)
and AFLs could be sorted by date, category... whatever you want.

THe registration process in efrance.fr takes 48 hours.
THe site itself can be done before next week

That's it for the technical part. Just let me know if you're
interrested.
And it's your turn to think of the rest :-)

To answer Tomasz now,
> My biggest concern is that everyone has different risk tolerance
> and drawdowns acceptable by one person are completely
> not acceptable by another.
> Choosing the system needs individual approach.
I agree with you. THat's why the most important thing is the buy
trigger. THe perfect combination of reliable signs that proves that
the price will go up.
The sell is different for each one, as you say.
Each of you would like to have this perfect buy trigger wouldn't you?
:-)

See you soon
Regards (I learned that this is the appropriate term :-)
Looking forward to reading your comments,
Thierry HUITEL