Downloading Data

To All,

I'm a new user and was having problems importing data into Amibroker.
Well, I wasn't having a problem. It was just taking forever. I found
a quick way. Some of you may already know this.

When you are ready to import the data, scroll to the last stock in
your data base. Hit shift and then click on the last stock and voila!
All the data for all the stocks is opened and imported at once.

Now to start trying to learn the language!

John