Suggestion

Tomasz:

Since Amibroker has become so flexible I would like to suggest a code
development help with something described like this:

When using the indicator builder, commentary or auto-analyzer, I would like
to be able to right click in the edit window and get an enhanced menu. We
now get the ability to select all and after copy and paste. What I would
like to see on that menu is another option and that is one I would call
"Code snippets". This option would have a right arrow such that when
selected would result in a listing of code snippets that would let me paste
into the edit area at the active cursor location that particular code
snippet that I would select.

I can see many snippets being developed, such as, Input buttons to ask for
user input, common exploration code, etc. With a little code changes I
would have most of an indicator built already.

The snippet code should have its own subdirectory similar to the AFL
directory..

Thanks

Steve