Re: [amibroker] Suggestion

Tomasz:

I got the update to IE5.5 and the updated documentation and took it from
there as you suggested.

Now if what I see in the doc is incorrect, then we need something to tell
us what can be used and what can't be used. Is there another MS doc that
has a better explanation of what can and can not be used?

BTW, did you understand what I was getting at about the added menu
concerning code snippets in the edit areas?

If you can't do the input option easily then I would prefer you spending
you time on much more beneficial pursuits such as my suggestion on snippets.

Thanks again.

Steve