Re: Re; Mutual Funds

Hello Dr. Berger,

Those of you interested in mutual fund timing might find the
following site a wealth of information:

http://mutualfundvision.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.shtml

There are some pretty bright people posting to this board who do a
lot of technical analysis with mutual funds. There is also a lot of
discussion about the US markets in general. I have been following
this board for several months and often find some excellent material
here. Best of luck.

Larry
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Dr. S. Nathan Berger" <snberger@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, Bill. FWIW, you know the old saying about
more than
> one way to skin a cat has been true since the moment some ancient
genius
> uttered it.
>
> Would you care to elaborate on what you have found to be especially
useful
> in generating the buy and sell signals for the index funds. I have
never
> traded them, except for QQQ, with which I have had somewhat mixed
results.

> Nate
>

> I am exhausted after reading your note ;-). FWIW, rather than
worry about
> the "infinite" universe of funds, I only analyze the indices.
Based on