Re: [amibroker] Reliability versus Technical Indicators

Hmm so many user now coming out with excellent and new ways to apply
AFL codes * phww my head is spinning trying to comprehend them all.

its stuck me that the explorer could be used to find many reoccurring
conditions .. eg how many times the cross(ema(close,10),ema(close,21)
occurred and the following days where bullish .

could some one get me started on my next little learning process
using the explore function to compare the occurrences of ma crossed

I've written a few but the results aren't coming forward

how would I add the number of true statements and false statements to
get a % correct ?

I've looked at the code posted by TSOKAKIS but can's seem to put it
to use in the was id like

Thanks in advance David