From: Tomasz Janeczko
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Workspaces

Steve:

You are always free to choose the way you like the most.
I am always trying to give you many ways of achieving your
goals.
That's why I don't hard-wire the data feed into AmiBroker,
trying to be as flexible as possible.
This may mean more initial (newbie) problems but I am working on it...

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com