re: Workspaces - New Script for Goup assignments

Open the script with notepad to view it and to set your filename to the input file you desire and to modify the group to be assigned to.

I created this script based on the script file industries.js by Tomasj.

Brett

------=_NextPart_001_0026_01C0DBA3.947F5960

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Attached is a script file that takes a list of
tickers and places them into a group within the existing workspace.&nbsp; By
default, it places them in Group 1.&nbsp; It would be nice if the script
prompted you for a group number but I don't know how to do that yet.&nbsp; An
example would be appreciated!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Open the script with notepad to view it and to set
your filename to the input file you desire and to modify the group to be
assigned to.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I created this script based on the script file
industries.js by Tomasj.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brett</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0026_01C0DBA3.947F5960--