Re: [amibroker] Breakthrough in AFL

Hi David,

No - you don't NEED TO learn JScript/VBScript.
AFL will be developed further and there will be new functions
in it.
All you knowleadge will be still useful.

But... for tasks impossible/hard to implement in AFL
you will be able to embed some parts in JScript/VBScript
within a single formula.

This will look like this:

< some code in AFL >
@SCRIPT

... some code in VBScript/JSCript

@ENDSCRIPT

<another part in AFL>

@SCRIPT
again some code in VBScript/JSCript

@ENDSCRIPT

AFL native engine will be still preferred
because it is simply FASTER than
JScript/VBScript.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko