Breakthrough in AFL

Hello Everyone,

I am just happy to announce that I have finished my experiments
with implementing active script hosting in AFL.

What does it mean for you?

It means that from AmiBroker version 3.7 you will be able
to write formulas that can have some parts in AFL and
some parts in JavaScript or Visual Basic scripting edition.

This will just enable you to write any formula, trading system
or commentary. All current limitations of AFL are gone!

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com