Referencing Custom Indicators

Tomasz,

The enhancements to Amibroker in the recent betas are welcome. I am
somewhat surprised there hasn't been more comment on the tabbed sheets - or
am I one of the few who find them a godsend.

One thing I think might add to ABs versatility would be a function which
returned the value of a custom indicator. This would enable many of us to
simplify the programming of our buy and sell rules within the automatic
analysis facility. The sort of thing I mean would have syntax like :
Indicator (indicatorname, graphno) or,
Indicator (indexnumber, graphno)
and would return the actual numeric value of the relevant graph number at
that point. This would allow a building block approach to the development
of trading rules.

I would also like to take the opportunity thank to all the members of this
group. I am amazed at the way the group appears to have developed over the
past few months. With so many valuable contributions now coming in it is
somewhat difficult to keep pace. A special thanks also to Steve for the
Demand Indicator - first look is very impressive.

thanks and regards to all
Richard