Re: Download Quotes

Thanks for the tip, Jack. But people should know QuoteMonster is a
DOS program that requires also downloading and installing Perl,
whatever that is, it requires 20 MB of space.
The readme file with Perl says the Path environment variable
(whatever that is) needs to be c:\perl\bin. In order to do that you
need to go to Control Panel, then System, then the Environment tab.
Trouble is, in Win98SE, there is no Environment tab.

I ended up deleting everything as being a waste of time.